If you’re looking for an activity that all ages can enjoy, Murray Family Farms can help you organize a group tour with all of the trimmings. Your group will get a hayride with one of our knowledgeable farm docents along with access to all of our fun farm activities like the giant jumping pillow, Auntie Annabelle’s Animal Garden. If you want to sample the tasty treats at the Cal-Okie Kitchen, we offer reserved seating and catering in our shaded picnic area facing the beautiful Tehachapi Mountains.
How long are tours?
Tours on average will last an hour and a half. Meet with your tour guide as soon as possible, and set a rendezvous point for parents or groups to save time when checking in. That means more time on the farm!
What if I’m late?
Oh no! Due to the timing of tractor rides and tours, being late to a scheduled tour can mean missing portions of the full experience. Rescheduling is often difficult or impossible, so make sure to leave a good breadth of time to avoid worry!
Do you have a bonus for schools?
Of course! Not only do you pay a reduced entry fee for scheduling as a group, but you also get a free Teacher admission for every 10 students!
Do you have weekend tours?
At this point in time we do not offer scheduled group tours on the weekends. Simply come out to the farm, there are tours all day!
How much does it cost?
K-12 students and parents – $8.00
One to Four year olds – $6.00
All tours include…
- A personally guided tractor tour of the entire Big Red Barn’s fields.
- A perfectly You-Picked piece of Murray harvest. Delicious strawberries in spring, darling pumpkins in fall!
- The famous Bounce pillow. Keep your head in the clouds and your feet off the ground!
- The slip sliding Murray hill, or the age ol’ farmer pastime Barnyard baseball, if you’re old enough!
- A romp through the Animal Garden, a playground brimming with barnyard pals!
Please contact agri-tourism supervisor Kristen Lawson at (661)330-0100 to book a tour, or fill out the form below to request a tour.